Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Pregnancy little facts

I wanted to share here some of the little facts from this pregnancy...:
- I gain 8 kg (about 16Lbs)
- I had no stretch mark and I think it's from all the green juices I drank and also I massage my belly with coconut oil, that also helps a lot with ligaments pain and cramps.
- I was only able to sleep on my back and sometimes on the right side.
- Baby was usually on the right side; In the last few weeks he had the hiccups 2 to 3 times a day.
- I took a daily warm bath the last three weeks before giving birth; I needed this relaxing time as my belly was really tense by the end.
- I kept all my energy for the baby and didn't do much (if nothing at all) in the house for the last few weeks...
- The last two books I read was: Childbirth Wisdom from Judith Goldsmith; It was very interesting to learn about childbirth in different tribes and helped me to reconnect with my true nature and comfort me with our choice for a unassisted natural birth at home.
And 'Placenta the third chakra' by Robin Lim that help me to understand and apply the ideas of a Lotus birth.



No comments:

Post a Comment