Monday, September 2, 2013

3 months pregnant

3 months today!
and lot in my head!
Working on accepting an unplanned pregnancy is not a simple task...
I have to work on the emotional, spiritual and physical aspect of the event.
I read a lot on internet and it had help me a bit.

I had another ultra-son last week to check on any malformation and looks like all is well.
I was surprised by the new technology of the 3D ultra son!
(The ultra son was $45)
Here is a summary of it:


We have to wait another 10 weeks if we want to know the sex of the baby!

Today I went to see the doctor ($30 consultation) and asked all the questions I had!
and we think it's pretty much like the clinic in France.
But as it's a 50 minutes drive to the big city where the clinic is I am thinking of a natural home birth...
(I had an hemorrhage at my last childbirth and I am a bit scare!)...   

On the physical side, I have ligaments pain that are not fun at all and I have difficulties to do housework!
So I relax and sleep a lot!

I still cannot eat bananas and avocados (or on a very small quantity) and Love tomatoes, apple and cinnamon (of course not together!).

If any of you want to share their own experience I will be happy to hear it!...
Thank for reading.



6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the new baby!!! I will be a 1st time grandma on October 15th!

    Dawn-catwands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! That's an exciting news too for you!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, that is so beautiful and am so happy to hear of you settling well. Love from Ana (Chanelledcreations on etsy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and your family! I think you are amazing!!

    Congrats on your beautiful new home! It's gorgeous! Your home in Canada is stunning as well. Beautiful job!

    Annie
    AuntAnniesAntics
    TheCharmingMagnolia

    ReplyDelete